MOT-2009 Hanging Type Ortho Attachment
- The Orthopedic Attachment can be used with any operating table.
- In addition, a pelvic support plate is supported on top of the frame and is formed with an asymmetrical construction.
- Stirring Instruments allows flexion/raising of legs & stirring/string ball joints locked from foot end.
- Two traction devices on sliding spot with ball joint allowing flexions & rotations of foot with traction shoe with metallic sole.
- Padded orthopedic knee crutches/provides support to the legs of the patient.