MHF 1032 Labour and Delivery Room (LDR) Bed
This fully motorized and versatile LDR bed enables the obstetrician as well as patient through all stages of parturition, including labor, delivery & recovery stage with utmost comfort and ease.
It can be easily adjusted to chair position. Also electric controlled height and tilt adjustment greatly enhance the work efficiency of the nurses.
• Size : 203L x 90W x 50-75H cm (when fully extended)
Size:150L x 90W x 50-75H cm (when leg section under the middle section)
• Functions : Five Functions
• Back Lift : Electric Control, 0 to 75 degree
• Trendelenburg : Electric Control, 0 to 12 degree
• Reverse Trendelenburg : Electric Control, 0 to 12 degree
• Up/Down-Height Adjustment : Electric Control
• Head & Foot Panels : Elegant High Quality Moulded Panels.
• Side Support : 2 sectional moulded safety side panels.
• Top : Three Sections
• Leg section can be completely recessed under the body section.
• Framework : Mild Steel.
• Finish : Beautiful Epoxy Powder Coating
• Castors : 150 mm dia with central locking mechanism
• Brakes : Central braking mechanism
• Control Panel : Wired remote control
• Buffers : Corner PU buffers absorb impact and reduce damage in handling.
• IV Stand : Provided with heavy duty saline stand with provision for fixing it at four locations.
• Provided with high density three section mattress.
• Accessories : one collection tray, one set of lithotomy crutches, one heavy duty IV pole, one set of hand grip.