MSD-1003 Sternum Saw
1. Sterilize temperature ≤ 135 °C (Improved type ≤ 155 °C ), if the temperature is over 135 °C, the motor will be damaged.
2. Normal bone drill can only hold drill bits less than 6mm, acetabulum reaming drill with big torque,rpm is around 300, canulate drill is used with nail or K wire, rpm is around 600.
3. The battery need to be get out of the power tool after surgery. Otherwise the small automatic discharge of the electric will make the life of the battery short.
4. The battery cannot be sterilized, it is not autoclavable.
5. The cranial bur must be washed right after the surgery by purger in order to avoid the blood stick in the bur, then we should make it dry.
6. The battery space in the handpiece of the tool should not have any water,after sterilization.
|output power||20W above|
|unit rise in temperature||less than 30 degree celcius|
|charging time||about 3 hours|
|non-load noise||less than 75dB|
|sternum saw blades||2|
There are no reviews yet.