MHF 705 HORIZONTAL AUTOCLAVE
Key Feature :
- Double walled unit horizontally mounted on a sturdy, heavy M.S. duly painted or Stainless steel tubular stand.
- Chamber & Boiler (Steam Generator) are constructed from S.S. 304 Grade.
- Lid (single piece door) made of stainless steel tightened by Radial Locking System.
- Sealing of Lid by Neoprene Rubber Gasket
- Chamber Insulated by Mineral/Glass Wool to minimise the heat losses and is covered by polished stainless steel sheet.
- Fitted with pressure gauge, safety valve and steam release valve.
- Fitted with separate valves for injecting the steam into the main chamber.
- Fitted with Automatic Vacuum Breaker to break the vacuum in case of formation of vacuum due to steam condensation.
- Fitted with Automatic Low Water Level Cut-off Device for Prevention of Heaters.
Special Specification :.
- Pressure Gauge : 0-30 PSI
- Lid Quality : Heavy Mild Steel Sheet lined with Stainless Steel
- Lid Tightening : Radial Locking system worked by handle
- Gasket : Made of Neoprene Rubber
- Sterlizing Pressure : 1.2 Kgf/cm at 121°C
- Inner Pressure Tank : Stainless Steel ( SS-304 )
- Basket : Made of Stainless Steel
- Water level Indicator : Fitted on the Outer Chamber
- Boiler – Hydraulically Tested : Upto +40 PSI
- Safety Device : Spring Loaded Type
- Water Draining System : Hand Operated Valve
- Heating : By ISI Marked Immersion Heaters
- Steam and Vaccum Release : By Valve
There are no reviews yet.